This is so delicious and easy to make. Best of all its finger food so there's no need for utensils! A few store bought ingredients and you will have this easy appetizer put together in no time!
- pizza dough
- package of pepperoni
- 4 tbl butter
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dust a work surface with a little flour and unwrap your dough. Divide your dough into two pieces and roll them into logs about 10 inches long.
- Slice deep slits into the logs about an inch to inch and a half apart. Mix the Italian seasoning with the melted butter and brush over the logs making sure to get into the slits.
- Place one to two pepperoni slices into each slit and stuff with a mixture of each cheese. Continue for each slice in the roll.
- Bake for about 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve!