- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 6 cups Cocoa Kripies cereal
- Heart shaped cookie cutter
- Pam spray
- Melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Add cake mix and stir well until thoroughly combined.
- Add cereal and stir until cocoa krispies are evenly coated.
- Spread into a greased 9×13-inch pan.
- Chill for about 15 minutes.
- Using greased (Pam works great!) Heart shaped cookie cutter, cut out heart shapes.