Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Pizza Boats

I was skeptical making these since I love my traditional carb filled pizza.  BUT I was pleasantly surprised!  They left me satisfied, tasted absolutely delicious and I honestly didn't miss the carbs.  These are a must try!

You'll Need:
  • 2 zucchinis
  • 1/2 cup cooked shredded chicken
  • hot sauce
  • 1/4 cup blue cheese
  • 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
  • 1/4 cup marinara sauce
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.  Half the zucchini length wise and with a spoon carefully hollow out the middle (mostly just the seeds). Divide the blue cheese evenly among the zucchini and sprinkle in the center.  Divide the chicken as well (all may not fit) placing it on top of the blue cheese.  Dash the hot sauce on top of chicken to taste and top with a small amount of marinara.  Finally top with a sprinkling of mozzarella and place onto baking sheet.  Bake for about 15 - 20 minutes or until cheese is brown and bubbly!

Lucy~

No comments:

Post a Comment