Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Caterpillar Grape Kabobs

Here is an adorable idea for snack time with your pre-school class or at home! These little grape kabobs by the creative genius at A Spotted Pony have been spotted all of pinterest latelt by different food blogging moms and I finally made them.... how cute are they?

via
You'll Need:
Grapes
Long wooden skewers
Mini Chocolate chips
Vanilla Frosting



If you make these with your little ones, don't forget to post photos on our facebook page!

~Sizza

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant and adorable.
    Found you via True Blue Me & You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are to die for!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandkids loved them! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious idea! I pinned your grape caterpillar on my party food ideas board so more people would find them.

    If you would rather I didn't, just contact me via the addy posted on the footer of my website and I'll take it right down.

    Jan
    Unique Baby Nursery Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. My granddaughters are going to love them.

    ReplyDelete