Here is a great way to enjoy ooey gooey monkey bread with portion control! These single serve muffins are the real deal and you won't break the calorie bank :)
- 12 oz can biscuit dough
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbl butter
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tsp apple pie spice
- 1 can apple pie filling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease 10 muffin cups. Remove the biscuits from the container and cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Mix the apple pie spice with the sugar and roll each piece of biscuit into the mixture making sure to coat on all sides. Arrange biscuit pieces evenly into 10 muffin cups.
- Melt the butter and add it to a small bowl with the brown sugar and water and stir until sugar has melted. Spoon brown sugar and butter mixture evenly over the biscuit pieces.
- Open the can of apple pie filling and spoon about 1 tablespoon of apples over the top of the biscuits. Place in oven and bake 10 - 12 minutes.