Here’s an easy way to clean/de-clog your shower head so it has a better flow. I've tried several ways to clean a shower head and this is by far the best! It will get rid of any white deposits and clear all the little channels for a better flow.
1 cup white vinegar
1 plastic bag
1 large bag twisty tie or elastic
1. Mix baking soda and vinegar in bag over a sink (do this slowly, because it bubbles a lot!)
2. Place bag over showerhead. Be sure it is submerged in the baking soda/vinegar solution.
3. Secure with twisty tie or elastic band
4. Let the showerhead soak in the solution overnight or for at least 2-3 hours.
5. Wipe off showerhead prior to use.
For more tips and tricks, visit our tips page!