A mandolin (thin or super-thin depending on which you prefer)
1 large zucchini
1/3 cup of Gluten Free flour (using this type of flour makes them crispy)
1/4 cup grates fresh Parmesan
1/3 cup olive oil
- Wash the zucchini and then slice using the thinest setting of your mandolin.
- Lay the zucchini slices out on paper towels, pat them gently to remove any moisture,
- Lightly dust zuccihni with flour and Parmesan on each side.
- Add olive oil to a flat shallow pan and heat on med high heat
- Wait to oil to get hot
- Flip when zucchini begans to brown lightly and shrink in size (approx. 3 minutes)
- When both sides have evenly browned remove slices
- Place them on a paper towel
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
Browse for other healthy options by clicking here.