These pops are a perfect treat for parties or to use for favors. They are simple, affordable and who doesn't love s'mores?!
- Popsicle sticks
- graham crackers
- mini marshmallows
- you could use Fluff instead
- Wilton melting chocolate
- Start your assembly line first by preparing your graham crackers. You can make them any size you like (either break them in quarters or just in half). Have your Popsicle sticks and marshmallows ready.
- Melt a small amount of chocolate in a microwave safe bowl (this is just to use for the "glue" for the Popsicle sticks). Spread Nutella on each graham cracker leaving enough space at the bottom for the "chocolate glue" for the Popsicle stick. Top with either 2 mini marshmallows or a layer of fluff.
- Place a dollop of chocolate on the bottom of the graham cracker and stick on Popsicle stick. Allow to cool so stick is adhered. While cooling, melt remaining chocolate.
- Submerge the graham cracker into the chocolate so it is completely covered and allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper to allow to cool. While chocolate is still tacky you can decorate with toppings if desired.