These decadent confections are so simple to make. They make an elegant looking desert and would also make a perfect little gift wrapped up in a tin. What makes them great is you can roll them in almost anything so you can satisfy any craving!
- 3 1/4 cup vanilla wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts (whatever your favorite nut is)
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1/2 cup rum
- finely chopped nuts
- colored sugar
- confectioners sugar
- cinnamon & sugar
- crushed candy cane
- Crush wafer cookies in a large zip lock or food processor. Once finely crushed, mix crumbs in with sugar, nuts and cocoa powder.
- Add instant coffee granules to rum; stir until coffee granules are dissolved. Add corn syrup to instant coffee mixture and add into the cookie crumb mixture. Mix well. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; roll into desired topping. Place in airtight container with sheet of wax paper between each layer of balls. Store at room temperature.