These are great when your craving pizza but want a quick app....great for parties too!
See below for alterations for pizza flavors*
3/4 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
3/4 cup milk
1 cup mozzarella cheese
Marinara sauce for serving
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Puff
- 1 cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1/4 cup Franks Hot sauce (depending on how hot you like it)
Serve with Blue Cheese dressing
Hawaiian Pizza Puff
- 1 cup diced ham, deli ham can be used just ask them to slice it thick
- 1 16 oz can petite size diced pineapple
Pepper & Onion Pizza Puff
- 1/2 cup diced peppers
- 1/2 cup diced onion
BBQ Chicken Pizza Puff
- 1 cooked chicken breast diced and tossed in your favorite BBQ sauce
Serve with BBQ sauce on the side
Meat Lovers Pizza Puff
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled sausage
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 24 cup mini muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients of the basic pizza puff ingredients. In a smaller bowl, whisk the milk, egg and mozzarella cheese.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry making sure to mix well. This is where you can add in your favorite add in making sure to combine well.
- Pour the batter into the mini muffin cups and bake until golden, about 20-25 minutes.
- While your puffs are baking prepare your sauce for serving along side the puffs.