Dips are always a crowd pleaser and they are an easy app for the host to prepare too. For your Superbowl party why not set up a dip bar to keep your guests snacking through out the game? Set your table up with all the fixins for the big game! Here are some dip ideas!
2 (8oz) packages of cream cheese
1 c mayo
1 (4oz) can chopped green chili's
1 (2oz) can chopped jalapenos
1 c grated Parmesan cheese
Stir all ingredients except the Parmesan cheese until well incorporated. Place in a microwave safe dish and top with Parmesan cheese and microwave for about 3 minutes.
1 package taco seasoning mix
1 (16 oz) can refried beans
1 (8oz) cream cheese
1 (16oz) sour cream
1 (16oz) jar of salsa
1 large tomato chopped
1 green pepper chopped
1 bunch green onions chopped
1 small head lettuce shredded
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- In small bowl mix taco seasoning with refried beans. Spread mixture on the bottom of a large serving platter
- Mix sour cream and cream cheese together and spread on top of refried beans.
- Top layers with salsa, tomato's, pepper, green onions and lettuce and top with cheddar cheese.
Corned Beef Stuffed Pumpernickel
1 loaf of round pumpernickel (about a 2 lb loaf)
1 (12 oz) can corned beef
1 small onion chopped
2 small dill pickles chopped
2 (8oz) packages cream cheese
2 (8oz) containers sour cream
2 tbl mayo
2 tbl dill pickle juice
1 tsp garlic powder
- Hollow out bread and reserve the filling for when you serve the dip.
- Shred the corned beef and place into a medium size bowl. Incorporate the rest of the ingredients making sure to mix together well.
- Once mixed, place the dip back into the hollowed out bread and serve with reserved bread chunks.
Beer Cheese Pretzel Dip
1 (1oz) package powdered ranch dressing mix
2 c shredded cheddar
1/2 cup beer
Dash of salt
Dash of Cayenne pepper (or to taste)
Mix all together and place into a serving bowl.
All of these yummy dips can be served with:
- Nacho chips
- Bread chunks