Cooking tender ribs doesn't have to be difficult. Here is a no fail recipe for BBQ ribs!
- Rack of ribs (baby back works the best for no fail tender ribs)
- 2 tbl chili powder
- 1 tbl garlic salt
- 1 tbl paprika
- 1 tbl pepper
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- BBQ sauce ( your favorite)
- aluminum foil
- Preheat your grill. Combine your dry rub for the ribs. Mix all spice ingredients together in a shallow bowl and rub the ribs with the mixture. Double wrap the ribs in aluminum foil.
- Place the ribs on the grill over medium heat turning occasionally for about 1 hour.
- Remove ribs from the grill and turn the heat to high. Unwrap the ribs from the foil and oil the grates of the grill. Place the ribs back on the grill and brush with BBQ sauce. Cook for about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill and slice and serve!