Hosting a "Frozen" party? These adorable desserts can be eaten on the go which make them guests to enjoy on their way home. Kids will have fun rolling the batter into balls for their own Olaf!
- 1 box of cake mix (your favorite flavor)
- 1 container of frosting (your favorite flavor)
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- tootsie rolls & non parels for the hat (optional)
- fruit leather for the scarf (optional
- small candies for eyes and nose (mini m & m's work well)
- lollipop sticks or skewers will also work
Place balls onto the stick with the larger ball on the bottom and smaller on top. Melt white chocolate over a double boiler until completely melted. Dip the stick with cake balls into the melted white chocolate and drip off any excess. Place onto baking sheet and press on the eyes and nose. Continue with remaining balls.
With remaining chocolate, assemble the hats. Place 1 tootsie roll onto a non parel candy with a small amount of chocolate or remaining frosting (to act as the glue). Place a small amount of chocolate or remaining frosting on the snowman head for the hat to stick. Finally, cut the fruit leather into thin strips for the scarf. Gently wrap the scarf around the neck of the snowman. The fruit leather should be sticky enough for it to hold together with a gentle press but if it doesn't use a dab of frosting to hold it together.