What you need:
- Rice Krispie Treats (recipe here)
- Flaked Sweetened Coconut
- Green Food Dye
- White Frosting
- Yellow Marshmallow Peeps
1. Mix a drop of green food coloring into a large bowl of coconut. Set aside.
2. Cut rice krispie treats into small rectangles and frost with vanilla frosting.
3. Dip treats, frosting side down, into bowl of coconut "grass".
4. Put a small dollop of frosting on underside of Peep and press onto grass.
5. Arrange on platter and eat immediately!
Don't forget to take pictures of your finished product and post on our facebook wall!