For the egg-free dough:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (unless you use salted butter)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- water (add small amounts until the dough is proper consistency( about 1/8 cup at a time to avoid making it )
- Roll dough into small logs, about 5" inches long, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
For the corn kernels:Using candy corn, press each candy into the dough log, pointed side first.
Repeat in a circular pattern, until it looks like a corn on the cob!