- 1 pound ground skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces taco sauce
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup low-fat tortilla chips, whole or broken up
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup salsa
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray cooking spray on bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish set aside.In a skillet, cook chicken, onion, peppers, and garlic clove until tender. Add seasoning mix and taco sauce; set aside. In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese; set aside. Place
half the broken chips in the bottom of casserole dish. Add meat mixture to cover the chips, then cover the meat with sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining crushed chips.
Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted.Top with 3/4 cup salsa if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
287 Calories; 4g Fat; 25g Protein; 34g Carbohydrate; 43mg Cholesterol; 2g Fiber; Points Plus+ 7