Craving pasta but too hot to turn on the stove? If your grill doesn't have a side burner to boil pasta simply use a cast iron pan and boil the water right on the grates!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 summer squash
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 large garden tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup white wine
- handful of fresh basil
- salt & pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- heavy duty foil (or regular foil doubled up)
- Begin by preheating your grill. Dice up squash, pepper, onion and tomatoes into bite size pieces. Next, cut chicken into thin strips.
- Drizzle a large piece of foil with olive oil and begin layering the chicken and place the veggies on top. Sprinkle with the garlic and torn basil and season with salt and pepper.
- Begin folding the edges before adding the wine so it won't leak off the sides. Add the wine and drizzle with more olive oil. Fold the foil over the chicken and veggies and fold over the sides to create a pocket. Place over medium heat on the grill and cook for about 25 minutes.
- Serve over pasta or eat with crusty bread!