- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- powdered sugar for decorating heart shaped piece of paper to stencil the hearts!
Directions:1. Melt butter; add flour, cocoa and sugar.
2. Beat eggs with fork and mix with cocoa mixture.
3. Pour into greased 13x9 pan.
4. Bake about 30 minutes at 375 degrees or until crust begins to form on top.
5. Cut into squares or rectangles (your choice) and using the paper as a stencil, sift powdered sugar on top to make heart print.