- White melting chocolate (chips)
- red + pink sprinkles
- Mini-candy canes
- Wax Paper
- Lolly pop sticks (craft stores carry these)
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave for 15 seconds at a time, or use double-boiler
- Arrange lolly pops and candy candys shaped like a heart on a large sheet of wax paper
- Pour smooth melted chocolate with a pastry bag or teaspoon into "candy cane heart," make sure to adhere the melted chocolate to stick and candy canes.
- Sprinkle with red + pink sprinkles
- Cool on Wax paper for atleast 1 hr. (refrigerating them works best)
These would be cute for classroom treats or as centerpieces at home.