You'll Need:4 Cups All-purpose Flour
1 Cup Salt
1.5 Cups Water
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Combine the flour, salt and water; mix well and knead for 10 minutes. Roll out on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut into desired shapes and make holes for hanging. Imprint designs like swirls, lines, or words using stamps or your creative hand!
- Bake for 30 minutes; allow to cool.
- Decorate with poster paints or tube paints (or keep simple as shown in photo). Allow to dry and spray with clear polyurethane on both sides to preserve. Use ribbon or twisting metal wire to hang.