Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Reindeer Games Cupcakes

I have to admit, I'm already in the Christmas mood, and to top it off - it's snowing this morning in Boston. We have a lot in store for you this holiday season! Here are one of my favorite easy cupcake treats for December...Reindeer Cupcakes.


Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10332960@N03/6500481649/

Directions:

1. Bake cupcakes of your choosing. I took the easy way out on these and made chocolate cupcakes from a box mix.
2. Frost with chocolate frosting.
3. Top with pretzels for the antlers, a piece of round melting chocolate for the nose, M+M for the red tip  of the nose, mini marshmallow for the eyes (with a dot of black icing for pupils).

Note: you can also use a Nilla wafer for the nose!

Please post your pictures to our facebook wall once you make them!

:) Sizza

7 comments:

  1. Love them...so cute! My daughter loves to bake for Christmas, going to give her this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you putting the M&M s on with frosting or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have my culinary arts students make these cupcakes as a fund raiser. Ever so cute!!!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, these are darling. I am going to make them with my grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm making these today for a family Christmas Eve party. They need to be nut free, and M&Ms aren't safe for the nut allergic kids. Have any ideas for a white M&M substitute on the eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee, simply use white frosting or confectioners sugar mixed with a tiny bit of water. That should do the trick!

    ReplyDelete