This indulgent cheesecake is like having your drink and eating it too! If your feeling adventurous make your own Bailey's Irish Cream with this recipe...you'll be glad you did :)
- 1 1/2 chocolate cookie crumb
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbl flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Irish Cream liqueur
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients and pat into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes; set aside. Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, and flour; beat until smooth. Add eggs one at a time until combined. Mix in sour cream or yogurt and Irish Cream; pour over crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 450 degrees then reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees and continue baking for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and loosen cake from the rim of the pan with a knife and allow to cool. Remove rim from the pan and chill before serving. Pour a drizzle of Irish Cream over the top when served :)