These little shortbread mouse cookie goes great with a mug of cocoa or coffee! Kids will love making them almost as much as eating them :)
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar (divided)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbl water
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tbl slivered almonds
- 3 tbl mini chocolate chips
- 1 pkg broken raman noodles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, 1/4 cup confectioners sugar and regular sugar. Add in water and vanilla until combined.
- Slowly add in the flour and mix well. Fold in the pecans until evenly distributed through out the dough.
- Shape about 2 tablespoons of the dough into an oval to form a mouse body. Gently pinch tone end to create a little face. Place 2 mini chocolate chips onto the face for the eyes, 2 slivered almonds on top of the head for the ears and 1 broken piece of raman noodle on the other end for the tail. Repeat with remaining dough and place onto cookie sheet. Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and dust with remaining 1/4 cup of confectioners sugar. Enjoy!