This cake is truly cloud like with its fluffy angel food cake and creamy chocolate pudding. Bits of crunchy chocolate toffee really throws this cake over the edge....you'd never know it's low fat!
- 1 package angel food cake mix
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 4-serving package instant butterscotch pudding*
- 2 cups reduced fat whipped topping
- 1 1.4 oz candy bar (chocolate with hard toffee) chopped
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Bake cake according to package instructions and allow to cool. Remove cake from the tube pan and split horizontally to make two layers.
- In a large bow beat together milk and pudding mix according to package instructions or until pudding thickens. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of pudding mixture on bottom half of cake layer and sprinkle with toffee bits, top with remaining half and top with remaining pudding or dust with powdered sugar. Refrigerate cake at least 1 hour.
*Switch up the pudding flavor for something different.