- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Hot cooked egg noodles
Preparation:Place the chicken breast halves in a slow cooker. Combine salad dressing mix and water; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together cream cheese and soup until blended. Layer sliced mushrooms, then cream cheese mix in crock pot. Cook 2 to 3 hours longer or until chicken juices run clear and mushrooms are tender. Serve hot cooked noodles.