- Chocolate Cake Mix
- Vanilla Frosting
- Yellow Tube of Icing
- Black Tube of Icing
- Wilton Basket Weave Tip (#47 or 48)
- Piping Bag (or plastic sandwich bag with tip cut)
- Fill each muffin cup about two-thirds full with batter and bake for about 16 - 20 minutes or as directed on box, springy to the touch, and a toothpick inserted into a cupcake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Once the cupcakes have completely cooled, place the frosting in a piping bag, fitted with a Wilton #47 or #48 basket weave tip, and pipe lines back and forth on the top of each cupcake, leaving a small oval opening for eyes at the top.
- Place two candy eyes on each cupcake, or dot yellow circles, and then a black dot.