Saturday, September 29, 2012

Learn to Crochet

 

It is the time for crocheting and knitting when the mornings are cool, like this crisp Saturday Morning. We all change with the seasons here at the Six, and Fall is for caramel apples, a nice hot cup of pumpkin coffee and doing something with yarn.

So today I am getting out my hook n' kneedles! Anyway, if you are looking to learn how to do either- check out this guy on YouTube, yup I said guy- and he is the best teacher and I learned crocheting last year from watching him. I have never followed a pattern, can't stand or understand the lingo, so I find it extremely easy and informative just watching his videos. His name is Mikey. He's great.









M.L.E.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the info MLE! i've wanted to learn to knit (or crochet? i don't know the difference lol) for a while now...i'm a fan of useful ways to pass the time! :)

    ReplyDelete