- Vanilla cake mix
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 large container of Fluff
- Cool Whip
- 3 Chocolate bars
- Cashews (optional)
- Make cupcakes, and add graham crumbs to batter, bake as directed.
- While baking, mix cool whip and Fluff in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Shave chocolate bars and set aside (on a plate).
- When cupcakes come out of the oven, place a tablespoon of marshmallow mixture to top, allowing it to melt on top.
- Add chocolate shavings to top.
- If desired, add one cashew to each top also (use photo for reference).
- Let cool 30 mins before eating (less messy the cooler they are!) You can also place them in the refrigerator if you want.
Great treat for any time of year!