Monday, September 24, 2012

Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer

Homemade coffee creamers are so easy to make...this recipe literally takes under 5 minutes.  I love all the seasonal creamers that are in the stores this time of year.  I will buy them in a pinch but when I am easily able to make my own I try to do so.  My making your own you can limit the amount of sugar and artificial ingredients that you use  :)

credit:    http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0093009/photos/theresac/5166034867/ 

Ingredients:

  • 3 tbl pure pumpkin (like Libby's pure canned pumpkin)
  • 1 cup of cream or milk (or a mixture of both)
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 2 tbl sweetener, optional (you can use maple syrup, sugar or an artificial sweetener if you are diabetic)
  • 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Add all ingredients into a bowl and whisk until combined.  Store in a airtight container for up to 2 weeks or until the expiration date of the milk/cream used.  Use as cream in coffee or add it to your favorite martini :)

Lucy~





1 comment:

  1. As soon as I read this, I went into the kitchen and made a batch. IT ROCKS!! What a perfect way to drink coffee at this time of year. No better way to welcome Fall. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete