Cheesy French Breaad:
- Mix onions and butter in 3 1/2- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high heat setting 30 to 35 minutes or until onions begin to slightly brown around edges.
- Whisk flour, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and pepper. Stir flour mixture and broth into onions. Cover and cook on low heat setting 7 to 9 hours (or high heat setting 3 to 4 hours) or until onions are very tender.
- Prepare Crispy French Bread by buttering the bread slices, and spreading parmesan on top, then baking @ 425 for 5-6 mins. Place 1 slice bread on top of each bowl of soup.
- Pour into a oven-safe bowl/crock, place bread on top, then generous mozzarella cheese, and broil for 5-6 minutes. Serve immediately!
Follow our blog (to your right) for more delicious recipes this fall season!