This desert satisfies every craving! It's sweet and salty but creamy and tart from the fresh berries. Truly the perfect summertime desert :)
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups cool whip
- 2 (4oz) packages raspberry jello
- 16 oz raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups boiling water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter and mix with crushed pretzels and 1/2 cup sugar. Press into the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch pan and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Cream the remaining 1 cup sugar, cream cheese, lemon extract and zest until smooth. Fold in the cool whip until well combined. Spread over the pretzel crust.
- Mix the jello with the boiling water and add berries. Allow to stand for 20 minutes. Gently spoon over the cream cheese mixture and allow to sit overnight.