- ⅓ cups Fat Free Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1-½ Tablespoon Taco Seasoning, Divided
- ¼ teaspoons Ground Red Pepper (cayenne)
- 1 can (14.5 Oz. Size) Cream Style Corn
- 1 box (8.5 Oz. Size) Corn Muffin Mix, Such As Jiffy
- 1 can (4 Oz. Size) Green Chiles
- 2 cups Cooked, Shredded or Ground Chicken Breast
- Salt And Pepper
- 1 can (10 Oz. Size) Authentic Red Enchilada Sauce
- ¾ cups Shredded Cheese
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro, for Garnish
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a large bowl, combine the milk, egg, 1/2 tablespoon taco seasoning, cayenne, corn, corn muffin mix, and green chiles. Stir until just moistened. Pour mixture into a round pie plate (mine was glass) coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.
While corn is baking, toss the cooked chicken in the remaining 1 tablespoon taco seasoning. Season with salt and pepper. When corn is done—it will be just barely set and golden brown—pierce entire surface liberally with a fork. Pour enchilada sauce over top. Top with chicken; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 8 pieces; top each serving with cilantro.
Hope you enjoy this delicious creation some night soon... I know I'll be!