I love the bright flavor of lemon. For me, it's the perfect Spring time flavor! These cookies are so easy only having 4 ingredients....you'll be snacking in no time :)
- 1 package box lemon cake mix
- 2 cups cool whip
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except confectioners sugar until combined. Chill the dough for several hours or overnight.....or if your impatient like me use a spoon dipped in water to form your cookies.
- Dip your spoon into water and form a tablespoon size ball. Roll into a bowl with the 1/2 cup confectioners sugar and place onto parchment lined cookie sheet. If you don't chill your dough it will be very sticky, do the best you can...they are worth it!
- Bake 10 - 12 minutes and allow to cool before serving.