For Step 1, You'll Need:
1 box of Bugles
Small white sprinkles
White Melting chocolate
Red Food Coloring
- Melt Chocolate, add 5 drops food coloring.
- Dip Bugle in, then Dip bottom (open part) into white sprinkles.
- Add 1 mini-marshmallow on top.
For Step 2, You'll Need:
3 cups mini pretzels
1/2 cup craisins
1 cup salted dry roasted peanuts
2 cups Rice Chex
2 cups holiday colored M+M’s
8 oz. white chocolate for melting
- Spread all your ingredients, EXCEPT M&M’s, out on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt your white chocolate according to package directions and drizzle over the pretzel mix.
- Transfer into a large bowl and coat mix with chocolate.
- Gently add in m+ms & Santa Ha Bugles
Looking forward to making a batch of these this weekend!