Here is what you will need ..
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter (not melted but can zap it in the micro for 15 secs if right out of fridge)
- 2 tablespoons Rum (you favorite Rum and you can add more or less for taste)
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup whole milk
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease and flour 1 loaf pan
3. Combine sugar, butter, rum, rum extract, vanilla and egg yolks in large mixing bowl; beat with electric mixer until completely combined.
4. Gradually add in flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg,and milk.
5. Pour batter into already greased and floured loaf pan.
6. Bake at 350° for 50 to 60 minutes.