|Photo courtesy of flicker.com|
Chocolate frosting or Green frosting
Candy eyes or white frosting
Chocolate cake mix
Green ice cream cones, flat bottomed ones
Peanut Butter Cups, the big ones
piping bag or large zip lock with small tip sniped in corner
- Prepare chocolate cake mix according to instructions on the box. Fill each ice cream cone 1/2 full with the cake batter and bake following instructions on the package. Let cool.
- Apply chocolate frosting on the top of the baked cones.
- Place 1 peanut butter cup on top of each cone.
- Using your piping bag, make "stitches" with the chocolate frosting at an angle down the "head" on the cone.
- Attach candy eyes or use white frosting to create the eyes.
- Attach candy corn to each side of cone with chocolate frosting.