- 1.5 lbs. Shredded Chicken
- 12 oz reduced fat / light softened cream cheese (you can use the block at room temp or the tub)
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce (I use Franks Red Hot and use more or less to taste for spicy factor)
- 1 cup reduced fat / light Ranch or Bleu Cheese
- 2 cups shredded reduced fat / light orange cheddar cheese
In a medium size sauce pan start with the cream cheese and melt down. Once the cream cheese is almost melted add in the hot sauce and mix, then the Ranch dressing, chicken and lastly the cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted. Remove from heat and pour into serving dish.
You can of course not use reduced fat or light products and it will still be delicious! I like to serve this wit Frito's Scoops ... I got this idea from my future sister in law!
Enjoy ~ Gigi