Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Thrift Store Way to Recycle!



With everyone and their mother trying to be green, I've got to admit, I feel a little stressed. I mentioned before that I pretty much hate recycling. But, my one way I do recycle - which may not be so obvious- is buying used clothing. So, Yay!, help save the Earth...and save a few bucks- Buy Second Hand. Many local shops near you actually are non-profit and donate their earnings to charities and other families in need. Here's a few online resources to help you get started:


Good luck, and shop away! I typically try to spend no more than $2-$3 per piece for kids and $5 for me...


Since We Sixers are leaving Tomorrow a.m. (Thurs 9.22.11) I won't be posting till next week- so have a great weekend!...I know we will.)


M.L.E.