- Find a blanket and two sheets that are pretty much the same size.
- Trim them so they are the same size all around.
- Layer starting from bottom: Blanket, Sheet, Sheet.
- Being sure to catch all the layers, Sew through all layers (about 1 1/2 inches in) On three sides only (like you would if making a pillow). Corners can be squared or rounded.
- Invert the outside layer of sheet completely so that the blanket is now sandwiched between the 2 sheets.
- For the fourth side: Fold in rough edges (about 1 1/2 inches in) and sew edge closed.
- With a heavy duty needle, "tack" with yarn, at every 1' square- pulling through all layers, then back again and knotting.