Monday, September 12, 2011

Coleman - Great Customer Service



In our everyday lives, products we buy can sometimes not live up to our expectations. They break, work inefficiently, or just don't do the job. What makes the difference at this point is how the manufacturer stands by their product and takes care of their customers.

Last year I purchased a Colman Lantern at Target, which worked great at first, however failed to keep a charge for this summer's camping trips. I contacted Coleman through their website to ask if it was some sort of problem that I could fix, or if it was a defect that was covered under the manufacturer's warranty. I was pleasantly surprised and very impressed when they sent me a new lantern for free. No receipts needed! I only had to provide the model number and my contact info and they sent me a replacement right away as a one time courtesy. THANK YOU Coleman!!!! This is proof that taking the time to inquire makes your time worth while.

M.L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment