Tuesday, February 22, 2011

No need to laugh off these calories

This is an absolute have to try sandwich, especially if you are either dieting or a healthy eater to begin with. The idea was passed on to me from my outlaw SC and I got my hubby hooked on them!!!
 
Here is it...
 
2 slices Lite Italian bread (80 cal. for 2 slices)
1 wedge Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb Cheese (35 cal. per wedge)
 
Total Calories: 165
 
For the bread I use any lite Italian bread (usually Stop and Shop brand) but I make sure it is 80 calories per serving which would be 2 slices. As for the cheese if you can not find the Garlic and Herb the Light Creamy Swiss is just as good!! 
 
Another little tip, if you are a BJ's Wholesale Club member, buy the cheese there in a 3 pack and the Chicken Breast. It is definitely cheaper as I compared to to Wal-Mart, Target and my local Stop and Shop!
 
Enjoy!!
 
-  Gigi
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment