The recipe for this pizza came from left over stuffed mushroom filling! This is a great double duty recipe. Make the cheese filling and serve stuffed mushrooms for an app then use up the filling on a pizza for the main course!!
- 8 oz block cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or jalapeno cheddar)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 onion, chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely
- 2 tbl butter
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 package frozen, chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1 small package mushrooms
- 1 small package chopped mushrooms
- pizza dough
- marinara sauce
- mozzarella cheese
For your pizza:
Stretch dough and place onto pizza stone or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Top with sauce, cheese and dollop the remaining stuffed mushroom filling on top. Top with sliced mushrooms and bake 20 minutes or until dough is crispy.