This one is a keeper for all your summer BBQ's! Made with plain greek yogurt means you will save a ton of fat and calories....but you won't be missing any flavor :)
- 3 lbs potatoes
- 1 (6 oz) container plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbl light mayo
- 2 dill pickles chopped
- 1/4 of an onion finely diced
- 2 tbl pickle juice
- 1 tbl mustard
- 2 hard boiled eggs (recipe for the perfect hard boiled egg here)
- salt & pepper
- 2 tbl chopped fresh parsley
- Wash and dice potatoes into bite size pieces (I leave the skin on but peel if you like). Place into a pot of cool water and bring to a boil. Boil until fork tender, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- In a large serving bowl mix all remaining ingredients besides the egg. Gently fold in the cooled potatoes until covered. Finally top with chopped egg.