These festive cookies are so delicious. For extra minty flavor sandwich a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream in between!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 3 tbl milk
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 8 drops green food coloring
- 1 bag of chocolate chips (or use creme de menthe baking chips)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter with the sugar until fluffy. Add in egg, milk and mint extract until combined.
- Slowly add in flour 1 cup at a time and beat until creamy. Finally add in the baking powder, salt and chocolate chips.
- Place spoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheet and bake 5 - 7 minutes or until golden brown.