- 2 cups shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 celery stalks for arms
- 1 long Chive (green onion) for scarf
- 2 sliced olives for eyes
- 2 slices carrots for buttons
- 1 pointed end of carrot stick for nose
- Brown bread, or any other creative idea for hat
- Salami peel works well for mouth, but can also use olive slices
- Combine Cheddar cheese, cream cheese , and ground pepper flakes in a bowl until blended. Cover and chill 4 hours or until mixture is firm enough to be shaped.
- Shape mixture into a larger ball, and smaller ball. Smooth entire outer surface with a frosting spatula or table knife. Using excess cream cheese, place smaller ball on top of larger ball, using small place for base.
- Cut celery stalk, and other veggies for body parts. Serve Frosty the Cheese ball with crackers, crostini, and apple wedges.
- Note: To make ahead, wrap cheese ball in plastic wrap without stalk, and store in refrigerator up to 2 days. Attach stalk and other limbs before serving.