These no bake treats whip up so quick and you don't need to buy lots of stuff to make them...if your like me you probably already have these ingredients in your pantry!
- Package of Nutter Butter Cookies
- Mini M & M's
- small pretzels
- Bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbl cream or half & half
- Melt your chocolate with the cream over double boiler or slowly in a microwave being sure to check every 10 seconds or so.
- Dip cookie into melted chocolate and drip off as much excess as you can. Place on a lined baking sheet.
- While chocolate is still semi soft, place mini M & M's in place for the nose and eyes. Finally break pretzels to the shape of antlers and press into the top sides of the cookies. Repeat for remaining cookies.