- Chocolate or Vanilla cupcakes
- Chocolate Frosting (dark chocolate works best!)
- Vanilla Icing in a fine-tipped tube
- Bake cupcakes as instructed on box, and let cool completely.
- Frost with dark chocolate frosting.
- Create five or six "rings" on cupcake, starting from a dot in the center, working your way out to the edge.
- Use a clean toothpick (cleaning in between "swipes") and drag it from the center outward, 7 times around. Make sure to clean toothpick (or use new one) in between swipes for the best result.
Hope you have fun making these!