- 2 refrigerated ready-to roll pie crusts
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream
Directions:Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use cookie cutter to cut 12 circle shapes from each pie crust (about 3.5 inches wide). You will need to roll the dough thinner than it comes out of the box.
- Press dough shapes into a 24 cup mini muffin tray. (Make 12 at a time, alternating cups to make sure pie crusts don’t overlap each other.)
- Apply egg whites from one egg to the top edges of each pie.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, canned pumpkin, remaining 2 eggs, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice together until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon mixture into each pumpkin-shaped pie crust.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove pies to cool and repeat with second pie crust. Place the muffin tray in the freezer to cool it quickly for re-use. When serving, add a dollop of whipped cream to the top if you'd like!
Happy pumpkin pie season!