These no bake brownies are a perfect sweet treat and can be made without heating the oven! They come out extra fudgy and are so decadent :)
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp milk
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbl butter
- 1 tbl vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan over low heat combine chocolate chips and evaporated milk. Heat, stirring occasionally, until melted. Add in vanilla and butter, set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and salts into a large bowl and stir until blended.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of melted chocolate, set aside. Stir remaining melted chocolate into the graham cracker crumb mixture. Press into a greased 9 inch square pan.
- Mix reserved chocolate with 2 tsp milk. Top brownies with chopped nuts and marshmallows and drizzle chocolate on top.
- Allow to chill and cut into squares.