- 1 lb jimmy dean sausage casings removed and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup chunky salsa
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- ¾ cup shredded monterey jack or cheddar
- 1 cup sour cream
- Over medium-high heat, in a large nonstick skillet, add the crumbled sausage. Stir and break up until sausage is browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Place on paper towels to drain and dispose of remaining grease.
- Place the butter in the skillet and melt over medium-high heat. Add the eggs, stirring frequently until they're scrambled and cooked through, about two minutes. Add the cooked sausage and salsa to the egg mixture and stir gently. Remove from heat.
- Warm the tortillas as directed on package. Place about 1/2 cup of the egg and sausage mixture onto each tortilla and sprinkle each one with cheese. To form the burrito, fold the sides of the tortilla in toward the middle and then fold up from bottom.Keep warm wrapped in auluminum foil in the oven on 250.